This Week in The Front Room...Tune & Jam with Steve Riley and Mitch Reed

  • musicreed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2011
      We are back from Mardi Gras break and the schedule this week is jam
      packed with musical goodness...MondayBeginner Fiddle, All Ages, 6-8 pm,
      $15WednesdayWednesday Night Fiddle Class, All Ages, 6-8 pm,
      $15ThursdayTune & Jam
      <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193784570656235> , All Ages, 6-8
      pm, $15Steve Riley and Mitch Reed team up to offer this unique Cajun
      music class. One song is taught with Steve instructing the accordion
      players and Mitch teaching the fiddlers. At the end of the lesson both
      classes get together to Jam on the new tune. This is a great opportunity
      to learn about Cajun jamming in a fun and relaxed atmosphere from two of
      the best teachers playing in Acadiana today.
      *********Join TheFrontRoomNews
      Groups for a detailed calendar of events.*********Thanks, Jen & Mitch