Steve Brucker

  • Debi Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      I think we all still care. As Bonnie and Steve's mom said at the
      sentencing, their lives are changed forever. The loss of Steve, and
      this waste of a human being that took Steve's life, has changed all of
      our lives, hasn't it? Things would probably be very different for us
      all if Steve was still here. I hope his family can find some sort of
      peace now, knowing that that loser will never walk the streets again to
      destroy some other family's dreams like he did the Bruckers.
      Debi Chapman