HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

  • raiderandmomo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
      THIS IS TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY SINCE WE WILL
      NOT BE AT THE TRACK TO CELEBRATE IT TOGETHER AS WE HAVE ALL THE YEARS
      BEFORE. I MISS ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD IN THE STAND'S AND THE PIT'S
      ALONG WITH OUR BBQ BEFORE THE EVENT'S ON THE 4TH WITH THE GREATEST
      PEOPLE I HAVE MET AT CAJON. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ALL YOU DO.
      CAN SOME OF YOU DRIVERS POST WHERE AND WHEN YOU WILL BE RACING SO
      YOUR
      FANS CAN COME AND WATCH YOU RACE?
      THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MEMORIES AND GREAT TIMES MY FAMILY HAD AT
      CAJON.
      YOU ALL MADE IT FUN FOR US TO COME OUT YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WEEK AFTER
      WEEK TO WATCH YOU. YOU ALL ARE MISSED GREATLY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND
      KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SAFE IN THE COMING YEARS IN ALL YOU DO.

      TO THE BRUCKER FAMILY: THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PLAYGROUND WITH US.
      WE HAD A BLAST AND MET SOME GREAT FRIENDS. SO SORRY TO SEE IT COME TO
      AN END. WISH YOUR FAMILY THE BEST.
    • tsranimal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2005
        Well, I can tell you some of the ex-Cajon regulars are now racing
        at Orange Show Speedway in San Bernadino. Quite a few Sportsman
        drivers are competing in the Super Late Model division. In fact, Ron
        Overman and John Manke are currently tied for the lead in the point
        standings, and each have one win in the first four races. Jeff
        Thompson is driving the #62 car and sits 5th in the standings. Dee
        Cable is currently 7th, and Rick Chavez (despite missing the first
        week) is 10th. Gary Rodriguez and Billy Hoagland have also competed
        in the division.
        Ex-Cajon Street Stocker Dave Arce is in the 2nd spot in the Late
        Model division points so far. Don Moore and Josh Green both made
        their way to OSS for the first time this season the last time the
        Late Models were running. John Vredeveld has made a few starts in
        the Pony Stock division, but has had some problems so far. Cajon
        Bomber champ Brian Fitzgibbons made his first start in OSS's Street
        Stock division last time they ran. So quite a few cars are making
        the trip to race at OSS......

        --- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, "raiderandmomo"
        <raiderandmomo@y...> wrote:
        > THIS IS TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY SINCE WE
        WILL
        > NOT BE AT THE TRACK TO CELEBRATE IT TOGETHER AS WE HAVE ALL THE
        YEARS
        > BEFORE. I MISS ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD IN THE STAND'S AND THE
        PIT'S
        > ALONG WITH OUR BBQ BEFORE THE EVENT'S ON THE 4TH WITH THE GREATEST
        > PEOPLE I HAVE MET AT CAJON. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ALL YOU DO.
        > CAN SOME OF YOU DRIVERS POST WHERE AND WHEN YOU WILL BE RACING SO
        > YOUR
        > FANS CAN COME AND WATCH YOU RACE?
        > THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MEMORIES AND GREAT TIMES MY FAMILY HAD AT
        > CAJON.
        > YOU ALL MADE IT FUN FOR US TO COME OUT YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WEEK
        AFTER
        > WEEK TO WATCH YOU. YOU ALL ARE MISSED GREATLY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
        AND
        > KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SAFE IN THE COMING YEARS IN ALL YOU DO.
        >
        > TO THE BRUCKER FAMILY: THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PLAYGROUND WITH
        US.
        > WE HAD A BLAST AND MET SOME GREAT FRIENDS. SO SORRY TO SEE IT COME
        > AN END. WISH YOUR FAMILY THE BEST.
      • MARY WYNN
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
          tsranimal <race257@...> wrote: Well, I can tell you some of the ex-Cajon regulars are now racing

          <raiderandmomo@y...> wrote:
          > THIS IS TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY SINCE WE
          WILL
          > NOT BE AT THE TRACK TO CELEBRATE IT TOGETHER AS WE HAVE ALL THE
          YEARS
          > BEFORE. I MISS ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD IN THE STAND'S AND THE
          PIT'S
          > ALONG WITH OUR BBQ BEFORE THE EVENT'S ON THE 4TH WITH THE GREATEST
          > PEOPLE I HAVE MET AT CAJON. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN ALL YOU DO.
          > CAN SOME OF YOU DRIVERS POST WHERE AND WHEN YOU WILL BE RACING SO
          > YOUR
          > FANS CAN COME AND WATCH YOU RACE?
          > THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MEMORIES AND GREAT TIMES MY FAMILY HAD AT
          > CAJON.
          > YOU ALL MADE IT FUN FOR US TO COME OUT YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WEEK
          AFTER
          > WEEK TO WATCH YOU. YOU ALL ARE MISSED GREATLY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
          AND
          > KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES SAFE IN THE COMING YEARS IN ALL YOU DO.
          >
          > TO THE BRUCKER FAMILY: THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PLAYGROUND WITH
          US.
          > WE HAD A BLAST AND MET SOME GREAT FRIENDS. SO SORRY TO SEE IT COME
          > AN END. WISH YOUR FAMILY THE BEST.

          Thank you for the update on the drivers on where they are racing. Do you know the schedule on when they race at oss? Also would you know where the modifieds are racing if they are racing anywhere? Sure wish all our drivers where together again at one track as we were at Cajon. Someday maybe. Thank you again you have been been very helpful in letting me know. Have a safe and happy 4th and see you at oss.

        • tsranimal
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
            You can see the OSS schedule here:

            http://www.nosevents.com/ossschedule.htm

            The general admission gates open at 5pm, racing starts at 6:30 pm.

            --- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, MARY WYNN
            <raiderandmomo@y...> wrote:
            > Thank you for the update on the drivers on where they are racing.
            Do you know the schedule on when they race at oss? Also would you
            know where the modifieds are racing if they are racing anywhere?
            Sure wish all our drivers where together again at one track as we
            were at Cajon. Someday maybe. Thank you again you have been been
            very helpful in letting me know. Have a safe and happy 4th and see
            you at oss.

          • hotrodenford
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
              There are a bunch of factory stocks and ponies that are now racing at
              barona speedway. Yes it is dirt! but its a lot of fun. Visit
              www.baronaspeedway.com to see the schedule. Hope to see you there!!
              FS #23