THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

  • kileystowing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      We just want to take this opportunity to thank Stu Peace, the people
      on his pit crew and anyone else who was instrumental in getting the
      #92 sportsman back out on the track for the main event. Without your
      help we would have been fighting a loosing battle. Granted, we
      looked like we should have been in the modified division but we were
      out there. It still amazes me that on the track these guys battle
      door handle to door handle but when you need help in the pits there's
      always somebody right there. Thank you all once again.