Whatever...

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      By the time someone decides they will or will not let us race at
      Cajon, the season will have started at most other regional tracks,
      giving nobody a chance to race a full season anywhere. So why worry
      about Cajon? They didn't worry about us. Most Streets and
      Sportsman are out chassied and out motored everywhere else
      (different rules), don't know about Mods and Ponies but I understand
      they'll be ok, asphalt and dirt. There's no asphalt track for
      Bombers, they don't exist anywhere else, so they'll have to race
      dirt. Factory stocks can go just about anywhere that pure stocks
      run...then there's the 2-3-4 hour drive...Sounds like fun...

      Or you can hit your sponsors up (or drain your personal account) to
      build a competitive car to run at the track that takes 2-3-4 hours
      to get to, but they treat you good and the payoffs are ok. More
      fun...

      We've been kept out of the loop, the few communications we've
      received have been via rumors and the newspaper...they told us don't
      get involved, stay low key...now we make noise? It's really old
      now, someone needs to be upfront and just let these owners and
      drivers know: ARE WE RACING OR NOT?