some hope?

  • DUH
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      The MX track e-mailed me and said his new lease, or extension is
      with the county directly. No involvement with the Bruckers or the
      speedway. One of the MX guys told me a few weeks ago that the county
      has no immediate plans for developement on the property and they
      wouldnt be forced to shut down after Aug.15. Now they have an
      extension.
      Some hope?
    • Vernon Gilmore
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        And it appears that Waste Management has an extention also. The other
        businesses are unknown what their fate is at the moment. Still, the
        race track property is the majority of the land and they can put a
        few buildings up and still leave the motocross track alone.

        --- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, "DUH" <mendenbros12@c...>