Welcome!

  • see_ess_too
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      It's a thankless job but someone's got to do it.

      We need a place to talk.

      The ball is in your court.

      CS2
    • CS TOO
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2004
        Thanks for your inquiry,

        Please join the new group and tell anyone you think
        might be interested where it is. As a new group it
        will take a while for many people to find it.

        The former group was deleted with no explanation from
        the moderators. Maybe the reason will come out if the
        right people sign up and discuss it here on
        cajonspeedwaytoo, maybe not. Time will tell.

        Bob Gardner was not at the track this week due to an
        injury. I'm sure that sooner or later the results will
        published.

        CS2

        --- bearvy <bearvy@... wrote:
        > What happened to the first Cajon Speedway chat
        > group? I thought I
        > was a member, but don't find it in MY GROUPS. Also,
        > results not
        > posted on the website from Saturday 5/30.
        >
        > Thanks for any info.

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • savatreecutdownabush
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
          --- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, "see_ess_too"
          <see_ess_too@y...> wrote:
          > It's a thankless job but someone's got to do it.
          >
          > We need a place to talk.
          >
          > The ball is in your court.
          >
          > CS2
          Well good luck starting and running your group. I started a group a
          while back and found that there were several "problem" people that
          had nothing better to do than to post idiotic ramblings (you know
          who you are!!) about people that dont even race at Cajon (or, for
          that matter....ANYWHERE!!) I had issues with the previous moderators
          since they would only allow posts that they agreed with. I truly
          hope that this is a group where people are free to post opinions
          (not threats or blatant lies) without fear of deletion.
          Cheers! NB
        • brian leard
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2004
            hey all you fireman out there hope your not to sore this morning cause there sure was alot of drivers door hits but hey what the heck that was one hell of a show you guys put on for the people in the stands.

            brian