rumors, rumors, rumors

  • Pat Garity
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
      Rumor #1 Rick Hendrick and Jimmie Johnson were in San
      Diego county looking at property to build a 1/2 mile track.
      Rumor #2 Grading permits have been obtained for a track ar
      Otay Mesa.
      Rumor #3 Cajon has ordered new metal bleachers and has a 6
      year extension on the lease.
      Rumor #4 The lease is up in August so the season will start in
      January and run till August.

      Well, knowing that rumors usually have as much truth as George
      Bush campaign promise, I was wondering if anybody knew for
      sure what the latest news on the track was?
    • split_seconds
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2004
      • Pat Garity
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2004
          Looks like a map of where Colleges and Universities are located.

          on 11/7/04 12:18 PM, split_seconds at o4cr@... wrote:

          A map of fact not rumor just for you Pat.

          http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • split_seconds
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
            > Looks like a map of where Colleges and Universities are located.

            You say that like it's a GOOD thing.

            What concerns me is that anyone (especially the impressionable youth)
            pursuing higher education in our public school system will find it
            hard to do so without being subjected to indoctrination by liberal
            professors.
          • see_ess_too
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
              YELLOW FLAG

              Pat, If you want to make a political statement, put a Kerry sticker on
              your race car. Otherwise as far as this forum is concerned keep it to
              yourself.

              Now go to the back of the pack.

              Split, You made contact. Back of the pack for you too.

              CS2
            • Benteaches@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
                In a message dated 11/8/2004 4:14:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
                see_ess_too@... writes:

                <<
                YELLOW FLAG

                Pat, If you want to make a political statement, put a Kerry sticker on
                your race car. Otherwise as far as this forum is concerned keep it to
                yourself.

                Now go to the back of the pack.

                Split, You made contact. Back of the pack for you too.

                CS2

                Boy, now that's typical Cajon oficiating..
                Pat is minding his own business and gets mugged by spilt seconds....
                I think Pat should get his spot back!
              • Pat Garity
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 8, 2004
                  O.K. I apologize for slipping in a little dig on the ability of the current
                  administration to follow through on campaign promises. I can't think of any
                  president or politician who does or can. But back to my original question
                  does any body know if the republicans that run the county are going to let
                  us race?

                  on 11/8/04 4:12 PM, see_ess_too at see_ess_too@... wrote:

                  YELLOW FLAG

                  Pat, If you want to make a political statement, put a Kerry sticker on
                  your race car. Otherwise as far as this forum is concerned keep it to
                  yourself.

                  Now go to the back of the pack.

                  Split, You made contact. Back of the pack for you too.

                  CS2

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                  To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                • shortstuff15026
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
                    I have it on a pretty good source that we will have a full season
                    next year however after that "very doubtful"