Ron Overman ?

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
      Has anyone heard if Ron will be racing next season ?
    • Gilbert Contreras
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2007
        Ron was at Orange Show on the 6th ,i beleive, qualified the car and could not
        go ,Also if you watched the Super Late Race this evening the #2 Mike Hagerman
        car that Ron normally races came in 38th, driven by Cole Whitt.The Race was
        part of the Toyota Nascar Show Down, Ron Esau got caught up in a crash damaging
        the front clip.
        --- Larry <larryjan@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone heard if Ron will be racing next season ?

        GILBERT

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Shaun McCarron
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
          Speaking of Cajon Speedway alumni, David Beat missed the race having been caught up in a practice crash, but that probably meant nothing to David. It is my understanding that David is donating a kidney to a friend in this off season, but is sure to be back next season. Most of us know that David is an awesome guy, outside of racing. It was great that Speed Channel talked a bit about what we all already knew. God Bless David!

          Gilbert Contreras <delrey24@...> wrote: Ron was at Orange Show on the 6th ,i beleive, qualified the car and could not