News from Silent Thunder Racing

  • lopinelee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Lauri and I moved to Phoenix last year and are trying to get the one
      remaining cars put together so we can race at either Canyon Speedway or
      Manzanita Speedway here in Phoenix. It's great to have two race tracks
      locally to race at one on Friday, the other on Saturday. Joey
      Summerhays has moved to Dallas and bought a SIMMS Modified which he is
      racing at Cow Town Speedway. We surely do miss all of the friends we
      made at Cajon Speedway, Irwindale Speedway, Route 66, and Barona
      Speedway.

      If anyone wants to drop a line my e-mail address is lopinelee@...

      Also, I know probably most of you out there have heard of
      classmates.com. I recently sent them a suggestion about adding a Race
      Track section to their website like they did for Military Service and
      Employers so that us racers who had our tracks shut down can locate and
      keep in touch with each other using one site rather then several forum
      based sites. If anyone seconds that idea maybe a suggestion to
      www.classmates.com would make it happen.