Ron Overman

  • sceneitallb4
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17, 2007
      Mr. Gardner
      do you have any update on Ron Overmans condidion and any prognosis for
      his future racing endeavors?? BTW enjoy your near live from oss. keep
      up the good work....
    • butercupflies
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
        Need more info: what happened to Ron
      • G.CONTRERAS
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
          -Ron should be racing on the 31st at OSS.

          -- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, "sceneitallb4"

        • mommyofanangel38@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 19, 2007
            From what I found out, on my own... Ron had heart surgery during the off
            season, and suffered some major complications and had to undergo further
            surgery. Apparently David Beat has been subbing for him at the track. He is doing
            much better and is expected to start racing again at the end of the month.

            Annamarie

          • Harold Schwartz

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 20, 2007
                Locals at Orange Show
                David Beat, driving for the recuperating Ron Overman, finished second in
                the season-opening Super Late Model stock car race at Orange Show
                Speedway in San Bernardino Saturday night.
                Santee's Rick Chavez, sidelined last season because of a heart attack,
                finished third in the feature. Ramona's John Manke, who won the season
                championship on the quarter-mile oval in 2005 and was third last season,
                won the trophy dash.
                Overman, the points runner-up in 2005, is awaiting medical clearance
                following surgical complications.

                http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20070315-9999-lz1s15speedwk.html
                <http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20070315-9999-lz1s15speedwk.html>