Re: Cajon Speedway Too > Re: Death in the Cajon family

  • John Wolkiewicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      My best to the Gay family. Tom will be missed.
      From the Wolkiewiczs (The Skis)
      and from the Eaton Family (#274)

      echoflash51 <echoflash51@...> wrote:
      --- In cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com, "Sue" <runaroundmom1@...>
      wrote:

      > I just got off the phone with Jerry Gay and he asked that I post a
      > note here to let you all know that Tom Gay (father of Ryan) passed
      > away this morning from a form of cancer. Tom was active in racing at
      > Cajon Speedway for many years. You could see him either behind the
      > wheel, under the hood, or in the stands cheering his family on.
      >
      > Please keep your thoughts and prayers with the Gay family in this
      > difficult time.
      >
      > Sue

      My deepest condolences to the Gay family. Lynne and I were in the
      stands during many of Tom's races. His life force will live on...
      Al & Lynne (West Side)