      From: jfike63506 <jafike@...>
      Subject: Cajon Speedway Too > Cajon Speedway Site
      To: cajonspeedwaytoo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:22 PM

      I was curious if the Cajon Speedway site has been developed yet? Last
      time I saw it, it was a big field.

      Have to wonder how much business some of the fast food places lost
      since the speedway closed. We used to see lot of Subway bags in the
      stands and pits, so I suspect there must have been some business
      losses since the track closed.