Prize draws, which include such treasures as books, gift vouchers and prettiful things made by Ming, are held every two months. They are an unashamed attempt to remind my newsletter peeps that I exist and keep them interested in me.
Anyone may unsubscribe at anytime. Except for my mum, and my husband, in fact anyone that knows me and wishes to remain on my Christmas Card list. You may not leave. No, never.
Thats about it, by way of introduction. Don't expect to hear from me that often. I do most of my daily angsting on the blog, and will save this newsletter for extra special announcements like book launches, being nominated for the Pulitzer etc...
- Jun 30, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.