Highland War

  • ryan_of_rickford
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2010
      Highland war is coming up and I am in charge of thrown weapons and archery. While I can run both of these activities by myself, the time allotted to each activity will be limited somewhat.

      If anyone is interested in running a range for a period of time, or running any particular archery or TW contest, let me know asap and I'll work out a schedule with you.

      The archery and TW field will be in the baseball diamond, across the street, behind the gym. If there is room for a clout, it will be be a short one, diagonally across the outfield. I plan on having a pop-up for shade, to be shared by both activities.

      Anyway, if you want and can run a range for some time, contact me.

      Ryan of Rickford
    • Robin Bancroft
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2010
        Ryan,

        Sign me up for a couple of two-hour slots. Anytime between 9 am - 3 pm, Saturday, and 9 am - 5 pm Sunday.

        Robynne

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 23, 2011
          It is my most favorite of the wars but unfortunately I will not make it this year due to finances. I will be at GWW.

          Cecilia will be arriving late firday and will have stuff Saturday and Sunday.

          If anyone else will be going and can help her please post here or email me.

          If anyone can bring a set-up or weapons let me know as well.

          chalice
        • Cybal Hall
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 23, 2011
            Just as an addition they will have lights for us this year. I plan on getting there about 7-8pm Friday and will drop off the gear. We can plan a night throw for Sat, I'm sure the parting will be too far into by that time for a Friday throw..

             ~Cecilia

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30, 2012
              We will be holding the 1st annual Highland War Championship. The competition is Friday or Saturday Night Throw yes, both nights take your best score! Come join the Hawaiian Fantasy of throwing fun.

              ~THL Cecilia Medici
              Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal Thrown Weapons