Authorizations

  • Mark R. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Now that we have a handbook.... Let the authorizations begin.

      Marcus and Michaeus in Calafia are thrown weapons range marshals, as of
      just before Potrero May War. They can do TW authorizations.

      Also, if any Barony or Shire wants to get a group together, we can make
      arrangements for me to come out and authorize your throwers and do the
      majority of the authorizating for anyone wishing to be a Thrown Weapons
      Marshal - in - Training. It would help if any group that wants me to
      come out have a thrown weapons target butt so I don't have to transport
      my own. But if they don't, I can bring mine. (A group that wants to
      start holding practices is going to need one anyway.)

      So, study the handbook and the tests and let's get going.

      Ryan