Just a warning to everyone. Influenza A is contagious to birds (but not B or C). H3N2, the most common type out there in the U.S. now, is type A. You can givehopkinsus
Read this great article referred by Sally Frielle! Why Birds Matter, and Are Worth Protecting Why Birds Matter, and Are Worth Protecting By PHOTOGRAPHED AThopkinsus
Please respond directly to Vicki. I received a request today that is urgent. A black headed caique and a senegal need a home by this WEDNESDAY! Owner ishopkinsus
- Mar 11, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.