CT Monk Parakeet UPDATE

  • Donna Dwyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      Dear friends,

      As some of you may know United Illuminating is once again removing quaker nests in their territory. This time they are not capturing the birds. However the removal of all the nests as scheduled will cause them to use a great amount of energy to rebuild and keep themselves warm and safe and with cold weather approaching they may need some extra support. So I am asking any of you in the areas where these birds make their homes to put out some extra sunflower in your feeders for them. If you are in these areas and need seed contact me and I'll get some down to you. Thanks for your help, once again.
      Donna Dwyer