Fwd: [911ParrotAlert] In Memory of "Alex", 30 year old African Grey

  • Donna Dwyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Diana <DianaRae@...> wrote:
      To: 911ParrotAlert@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Diana" <DianaRae@...>
      Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:45:12 -0000
      Subject: [911ParrotAlert] In Memory of "Alex", 30 year old African Grey

      We do not usually post information such as this on our lost and found

      But, today is a very sad day with the loss of a remarkable bird Alex,
      a 30 year old African Grey who passed away today from unknown causes.

      Alex showed the world just how intelligent and wonderful our FIDS
      (feather kids) are.

      Fly high with the angels, Alex. You will be missed.

      Info: http://www.AlexFoundation.org

      Condolence posts: http://tinyurl.com/2qfpvb

      Carefully read the posting and respond to the appropriate person...

      When Cross Posting please include "X posted from 911 Parrot Alert". Often times in the forwarding process email addys are NOT complete....then no ones know where to get the complete address...It will be in our database..

      For information on birds LOST in the USA and Canada, please go to
      http://www.petharbor.com Enter your zip code to obtain listings of shelters and FOUND Birds.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional