Meeting

  • Chris Hickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Just a reminder, tomorrows meeting will be held at the Orchards in Southington. Directions are below. We will be voting on a couple important issues, so please come and let your voice be heard!

      From Hartford
      Take Exit 32 (Queen St.) off I-84 west. Turn right at end of ramp onto Rte. 10 (Main St.) South. Turn left onto Hobart St. and the Orchards at Southington is on the right.

      From Waterbury
      Take Exit 30 (Marion Ave.) off I-84 east. Turn left at end of ramp.  At stop sign, take a Right onto Rte. 10 (Main St.). Turn right onto Hobart St. and the Orchards at Southington is on the right.

      From Meriden/New Haven
      Take exit 4 off I-691 west. Turn right at end of ramp onto Rte. 322, and right at the next stoplight onto Rte. 120 (Meriden Ave.). Turn right onto Main St. (Rte. 10) and then turn right onto Hobart St. and the Orchards at Southington is on the right.