The Parrot Club wings and nails

  • Amy Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Dr. Kristin Sinclair will be at our next meeting, the holiday party, on December 11, and will be available to do wings and nails.

      Her rate is $10 for wings or nails or $15 for both.

      Please contact her ahead of time so she knows you're coming.

      You can email her at: sinclair.dvm@...

      or call her at 860-233-8564.

      Dr. Sinclair just passed her avian boards, so is our newest avian board certified vet in CT.  Congratulations to her!!