FW: found cockatiel

  • Chris Hickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010

    We just got this email in about a found cockatiel in South Windsor . For more info, email greeson1@....

    Chris

    From: Jim Greeson [mailto:greeson1@...]
    Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:39 AM
    To: info@...
    Subject: Fw: Lost Parakeet

    Hello, I hope that you can give me some guidance on how we can help this little parakeet. It has stayed on the deck for two days. It has seed and water. It is very friendly and not afraid of people.

    Do you offer a rescue service or can you direct me to a service?

    Thanks for you help..............Jim

    James Greeson
    President, Strawberry Fields
    Condominium Association

    South Windsor, CT

    Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:59 PM

    Subject: Lost Parrot

    To my neighbors,

    Today I found a parakeet or similar type bird on my front porch.  I've given her some water, and she (he?) is hanging out on my deck.  If anyone has lost a bird, come over to unit 203 and check the deck.   Then, please call my daughter at 860-539-4973 to let me know that you've come.

    Thanks,

    Stuart Meyerhans