found bird

  • hopkinsus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      I got a call from a woman in Stamford this morning telling me she found what she believes is a Green Cheek Conure. The bird was found yesterday{10/29} and is very sweet and friendly. The bird is banded and seemed healthy and in good feather. If anyone knows of someone who lost a bird I have this womans contact info. Maybe we should send an email to the members? The woman does not want to keep the bird for too long as she is not a "bird" person and not really equipped for it. I told her I would take the bird in if need be until the owner can be found. Just an FYI. Thanks, see everyone next week.

      Lynne
      connecticutparrotsociety@...
    • hopkinsus@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        Dove or Pigeon, banded with no identifying information on band, CT, found in Southington.  Very tame and friendly, appears to be in good health. Call 860-276-8301.