CAFA meeting reminder

  • hopkinsus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      The next CAFA meeting is on Tuesday, May 12th, at 7:30 p.m. This is our annual auction. Bring anything you'd like to sell or get rid of. It does not have to be bird-related! You can either auction it and keep most of the sale price, with a portion going to CAFA, or you can donate it to CAFA.

      Time to clean out those closets!

      As a reminder, please do not bring your birds to this meeting. It will be hectic enough!