FINAL NOTICE - CAFA Yahoo Group

  • hopkinsus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who has responded to my previous emails. You
      should have all received confirmation emails back from me. If you
      have not, please let me know. If you have received confirmation from
      me, you do not need to do anything further.

      There are still some emails on this list that have not responded as
      of yet. If you are one of those, please email me ASAP and tell me
      your full name, your street address, and if you believe you are a
      CAFA member or not. If you are not a CAFA member, I would appreciate
      a response as well. If you want to join CAFA, please go for further
      information to:

      www.cafabirdclub.org

      This will be the last notice. I will be removing emails from this
      list next week that have not responded to me. Some of those emails
      are likely nonexistent now, but are still lingering in cyberspace.

      Keep your eyes open next month for our first electronic newsletter!
      Full color, live links, and much more!

      Thanks for your patience while I've been cleaning up this list!

      Amy