CAFA field trip - Beardsley Zoo

  • hopkinsus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      CAFA is going on a field trip! We're going to the Beardsley Zoo
      (Bridgeport) for the Fly Me to the Zoo Bird Show, a free flight
      extravaganza:

      http://www.beardsleyzoo.org/visitor-info/events.asp

      ALSO, we will have a behind-the-scenes tour with the curator of the
      bird collections and the zoo!

      AND, we get substantial group discount rates if we have 10 or more people!

      I will making arrangements this Monday. We have a choice of
      Saturdays, August 16 and August 23. We will probably go to the 11 am
      bird show, then do our tour afterwards, which gives people time to
      explore the rest of the zoo at their leisure afterwards.

      I would like a head count ASAP of everyone who's interested and if you
      have a preference of days. I also need to know if you're 62 years or
      older (for an even bigger discount!) or if you're bringing children
      (aged 3-11 or younger). I will not share your age with anyone!