Winter Festival of Lights

  • Vivienne Kestrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Forwarded by Request:

      Winter Festival of Lights

      Sponsoring Group: Windkeep

      Date: December 3, 2005

      Location: Laramie County Community College, Community Center
      Building,1400East College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82001

      Site: Opens at 12:00 p.m. Closes at 10:00 p.m.

      Web site: http://www.windkeep.net/winter_festival_of_lights.htm

      Autocrat: THL Kaleriia Andronikova (Gail Barbero) 216 Seymour Ave. Cheyenne,
      WY 82007, 307-778-8536, *Kaleriia@...*

      Deputy Autocrat: Lord Robert Blackhawk (Robert Mackey) 2016 E. 12th St. #4,
      Cheyenne, WY 82001, 307-256-8294

      Feast Coordinator: THL Thorhalla Bjarnadottir (Jill Emmons) 307-634-9796,
      ThorhallaB@...

      Reservations: Limited to 125, Make all checks payable to SCA- Windkeep,
      Send to THL Marguerite Dinard (Tonda Pratt) 307-214-8093, 5617 Weaver Rd.
      Cheyenne, WY 82001, TondaPratt@...

      Site Fee: $4 (plus a $3 non-member surcharge), $2 for children 6 to 12,
      children 5 and under are free, Family cap of $12

      Feast Fee: $7 for adults, $3 for children 6 to 12, children 5 and under arefree

      The site is DRY.

      Directions:

      From the South:

      Take your best route to the Kings Highway (I-25)

      Drive to Wyoming

      Take exit 7, the College Drive Exit East approximately 3 miles to the LCCC
      Campus on the left.

      Take the first campus road around to the back side of the row of buildings.

      Signs will be posted

      From the North:

      Drive south on I-25 to exit 7 in Wyoming. If you hit Colorado, you have
      gone too far. Other than that, follow the directions as above.

      From the West:

      Take I-80 to I-25, follow it South to Exit 7, and follow directions as
      above.

      From the East:

      Take I-80 to Exit 363 (College Drive) and turn South on College.

      The road will curve eastward and the LCCC Campus will be on your Right.

      Follow the signs from the exit on the East side of the campus.

      The Schedule:

      Noon- Site opens

      Chivalry circle

      1PM- Pelican circle

      Heavy tournaments

      2PM- Laurel circle

      5:30- Court

      6:30- Feast

      10PM- Site closes

      The Menu:

      Course 1: Deer stew, bread and honey butter

      Course 2: Fish pudding (quit making faces, it's not bad) and salad

      Course 3: Chicken and minted peas

      Course 4: Beef in beer and garlic mashed potatoes

      Course 5: Various desserts (those are still a secret)

      I hope this helps. Thank you for your attention.

      THL Kaleriia -- the fighter formerly known as Kayleigh