Unofficial Eq practice for July

  • Lauren Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Greetings everyone!

      As you may or may not know we have had to cancel the UNOFFICIAL practice
      originally scheduled for July 10th, 2005 due to the lack of horses
      available to ride. The practice has been rescheduled for Sunday, July
      24, 2005 at 8:00 am at the Mile hi Humane Society located at 112th and
      York.

      Before anybody starts to jump up and down, we do realize that this is
      the same weekend as heralds and scribes but unfortunately it is also the
      only day that we have access to horses for others to ride and Marshals
      to run things. If you planned to go to the event, by all means do so!
      There will be more practices. As far as the early hour, this is for the
      benefit of the horses to beat the heat and also to allow archers to
      attend their practice as well, it also gives us access to the rest rooms
      as well since there are people about on Sunday morning til 11:00.
      Anyone that has to leave early will be allowed to ride first.

      Again we would like to encourage anyone that can to donate to the Humane
      society, they are letting us use their facility at no cost to us. It
      would be a good way a showing our appreciation! Dog food, cat food and
      cat litter are always welcomed, as well as cash! If you want a wish
      list stop by the office and ask for one.

      If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact Lorcan or myself.
      Moen is in the process of moving and has no internet access at the
      moment but can be reached by phone at 720-427-2694.

      We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and having another fun day!

      Moyra