Re: [caerthe] Help with Crown

  • Karen Lee Kestrel
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004
      I will be happy to assist in any way I can. Please call on me for: cooking,
      sewing, calligraphy, illumination or whatever you need

      Regards,
      Vivienne Kestrel la Fauconniere

    • Wade Avery
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004
        Does this 'certified' individual need to be from the school or can it be
        someone in the industry with proper credentials?

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004
          Whom is the autocrat and what are they needing in regards of help?

> [...]

          >1st of November. We would appreciate receiving them sooner if
          possible.

          >We will also be posting to the Outlands Seneschals and to the Knight
          >Marshals as well as to the general lists a form that will need to be
          >completed by the prospective entrants and their consorts. You will
          need to
          >attach to that form a copy of both of your membership cards and your
          valid
          >authorization card to participate in marshal combat.
          >
          >The tournament will be open to all who wish (and are eligible) to
          >participate, not just those gentles that fought in the last tournament.
          We
          >hope for a strong list with strong competitors that can help guide the
          >Outlands through this bit of difficulty.
          >
          >Again, Our sincere apologies to Our populace for the confusion, trouble

          Service.

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sfijkc/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/
          D=groups/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1096719610/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*htt
          p:/promotions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=group
          s/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=418668980>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links