Poll results for caerthe

  • caerthe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      The following caerthe poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: How should better loaner gear be
      funded in the Barony of Caerthe?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Baronial Funds, 7 votes, 17.95%
      - Fundraising, 8 votes, 20.51%
      - Part Fundraising / Part Baronial Funds, 23 votes, 58.97%
      - Donations of old gear, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Donations of new gear, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't know / No opinion, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No support for project, 1 votes, 2.56%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caerthe

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • caerthe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        The following caerthe poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Do you feel there is a need for
        additional loaner gear for Heavy
        Weapons fighters?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, but only a few sets., 16 votes, 40.00%
        - I don't know., 1 votes, 2.50%
        - No, what we have is fine. , 0 votes, 0.00%
        - No, the fighters should take care of themselves. , 6 votes, 15.00%
        - Yes, whatever they need., 17 votes, 42.50%