Caerthan Fencers Go to War

  • arcadiademedina <arcadiademedina@juno.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      I am gathering information on the fencers planning on attending
      war. Also, who is able to play in the scenarios and who is going to
      field marshal. I will be at the war practice on Jan 5th. So far,
      we have 18 fencers going to war from Scola, of which, 15 can fight
      in the scenarios.

      Hope to see you there!
      Lady Arcadia
    • Robyn Schultz Cade
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
        Arcadia,

        Tryffin and I will be at Estrella, and Tryffin will be fencing.

        Landrada (Robyn)