Archery Question

  • Jibra'il `Attar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Greetings all --

      I'm trying to track down where I saw something, and can't for the life
      of me remember where I found it online. However, does anyone know
      where I might be able to find an over-the-shoulder canvas archery
      quiver/sling? I swear I've found it online before by
      happenstance...but then failed to bookmark the page to go back and get
      it after I found it. *sighs*

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Jibra'il.
    • Michelle Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        I found this one.
        It's was the only one that wasn't ugly camo print.
        http://www.precisionarcherypro.com/product/904960

        Lady Meisha Kulikova
        mka Michelle Stewart
        Baronial Minister of Children
        Barony of Caerthe, Kingdom of the Outlands

        ________________________________
        I'm trying to track down where I saw something, and can't for the life
        of me remember where I found it online. However, does anyone know
        where I might be able to find an over-the-shoulder canvas archery
        quiver/sling? I swear I've found it online before by
        happenstance. ..but then failed to bookmark the page to go back and get
        it after I found it. *sighs*

        Any help would be appreciated.

        Thanks!
        Jibra'il.

      • Ethan Evans-Hilton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2010
          We make custom over the shoulder quivers if you are interested...
          http://www.dirkandarrow.com/4.html