12th Night - Caerthe unbelted champions final

  • bobbygm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Greetings onto the populace of Caerthe,

      At 12:00 Noon at 12th night we will be holding the final for the Caerthen
      unbelted champions tournament. We held tournaments throughout the year to find
      the best unbelted fighters in Caerthe. The tournament will be
      Double-elimination, best 2 out of 3 weapon of choice. After the tournament the we will be
      holding the Caerthen challenge tournament. Fighters from Caerthe will take
      on all comers in a tournament to challenge the best from around the Kingdom.
      Lastly if there is interest, and we have time we will hold a bar-room brawl
      for the enjoyment of the crowd. Come out and watch the festivities it should
      be a great time.

      Anyone who has questions or is interested in the fighting please drop me a
      note. Also could all the fighters scheduled to be in the Caerthen Unbelted
      Champions tournament please send me a note to confirm you will be there.

      Thanks, Hope everyone had happy holidays

      Lord Robert Magnus