22529A&S at Battlemoor

  • Majjom
    Apr 2, 2014
      Greetings to the Outlands,

      Not sure where the year has gone but Battlemoor is now less than 6 months away.  Mistress Diana has been diligently finding teachers for A&S classes and has tasked me to help in this quest.  We have quite a few wonderful individuals who have already volunteered to share their knowledge.  However, there is always room for more classes.

      Do you have knowledge or a skill that you would be willing to share with others?  Or, is there something you wish you knew how to do?

      Here are a few suggestions that we have received for desired classes:

      Creating patterns for Tablet Weaving.
      Making an Affordable shade pavillion/covering thing.
      Darning socks and repairing the fabric in your garb.

      Do we have anyone willing and able to teach a class on the above subjects?

      Please send an email to majjom@... if you are willing to teach or have suggestions for classes.

      Thanks,
      Baroness Magge