Re: Business Meeting

  • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
      Excellent! I have "yes" for Lewin and Sarah. Any more?

      I will bring a handful of copies with me, but I am hoping most
      attendees have already printed their own copy.

      Safe travels!

      ~ Hedewigis.

      --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, lewindepartone@... wrote:

      > I'll be there.
      >
      > Lewin
      > **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
      destination.
      > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out

    • joscelyn70
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, Hedewigis Ockenfüß
        <SilverLoon2001@...> wrote:

        > Good morning!
        >
        > How many of you will be able to attend the business meeting this
        > coming Sunday? It would be nice to have as many group members as
        > possible to field questions from the populace. I understand if you
        > have other commitments -- it is a busy time of year.
        >
        > In service,
        > ~ Hedewigis.

        I will see what happens. I am supposed to be taking the kids to Fright
        Fest at Six Flags America.

        Joscelyn