Re: [caeradamant_bylaws] Business Meeting

  • lewindepartone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      I'll be there.

      Lewin

    • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        Excellent! I have "yes" for Lewin and Sarah. Any more?

        I will bring a handful of copies with me, but I am hoping most
        attendees have already printed their own copy.

        Safe travels!

        ~ Hedewigis.

        --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, lewindepartone@... wrote:

        > I'll be there.
        >
        > Lewin
        > **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
        destination.
        > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out

      • joscelyn70
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
          --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, Hedewigis Ockenfüß
          <SilverLoon2001@...> wrote:

          > Good morning!
          >
          > How many of you will be able to attend the business meeting this
          > coming Sunday? It would be nice to have as many group members as
          > possible to field questions from the populace. I understand if you
          > have other commitments -- it is a busy time of year.
          >
          > In service,
          > ~ Hedewigis.

          I will see what happens. I am supposed to be taking the kids to Fright
          Fest at Six Flags America.

          Joscelyn