Re: Business Meeting

  • Mark Schrader & Sarah Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      I'll be there.

      Sarah Johnson

      --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, Hedewigis Ockenfüß

    • lewindepartone@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'll be there.

        Lewin

      • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
          Excellent! I have "yes" for Lewin and Sarah. Any more?

          I will bring a handful of copies with me, but I am hoping most
          attendees have already printed their own copy.

          Safe travels!

          ~ Hedewigis.

          --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, lewindepartone@... wrote:

          > I'll be there.
          >
          > Lewin
          > **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
          destination.
          > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out

        • joscelyn70
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            <SilverLoon2001@...> wrote:

            > Good morning!
            >
            > How many of you will be able to attend the business meeting this
            > coming Sunday? It would be nice to have as many group members as
            > possible to field questions from the populace. I understand if you
            > have other commitments -- it is a busy time of year.
            >
            > In service,
            > ~ Hedewigis.

            I will see what happens. I am supposed to be taking the kids to Fright
            Fest at Six Flags America.

            Joscelyn