Business Meeting

  • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      Good morning!

      How many of you will be able to attend the business meeting this
      coming Sunday? It would be nice to have as many group members as
      possible to field questions from the populace. I understand if you
      have other commitments -- it is a busy time of year.

      In service,
      ~ Hedewigis.
    • Mark Schrader & Sarah Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'll be there.

        Sarah Johnson

        --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, Hedewigis Ockenfüß

      • lewindepartone@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
          I'll be there.

          Lewin

        • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            Excellent! I have "yes" for Lewin and Sarah. Any more?

            I will bring a handful of copies with me, but I am hoping most
            attendees have already printed their own copy.

            Safe travels!

            ~ Hedewigis.

            --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, lewindepartone@... wrote:

            > I'll be there.
            >
            > Lewin
            > **************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
            destination.
            > Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out

          • joscelyn70
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
              <SilverLoon2001@...> wrote:

              > Good morning!
              >
              > How many of you will be able to attend the business meeting this
              > coming Sunday? It would be nice to have as many group members as
              > possible to field questions from the populace. I understand if you
              > have other commitments -- it is a busy time of year.
              >
              > In service,
              > ~ Hedewigis.

              I will see what happens. I am supposed to be taking the kids to Fright
              Fest at Six Flags America.

              Joscelyn