Officer expiration dates and Final Sections

  • Hedewigis Ockenfüß
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      Greetings!

      I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

      Are we all OK with not having the Seneschal keep track of local
      officer membership expiration dates? I know the situation in the
      Midrealm has caused a great deal of concern across the Society, but I
      think we are actually in pretty good shape in the EK due to our
      reporting requirements with our Kingdom Officers. Heck, even Archery
      Marshals have to provide their expiration dates when they report...

      Please take a few minutes to look at the final sections of the By-Laws
      and provide any comments or suggestions you might have. We might
      actually have this finished before the next business meeting! I am
      leaving Saturday for two weeks out-of-state but will have internet
      access most evenings. Unfortunately I will not have printer access so
      some of my reaction time might be delayed (I tend to print long
      e-mails and go over them on paper).

      Thank you all again for your work on this project. It is by no means
      a glamorous task, but it is certainly an important one.

      In service,
      ~ Hedewigis.
    • Lewin de Partone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
        Nothing really sticks out in my mind of needing to be addressed in
        the rest of the bylaws.

        Lewin

        --- In caeradamant_bylaws@yahoogroups.com, Hedewigis Ockenfüß

      • AdolphusXB1200@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
          I think it is safe to say that the officers will/should be able to keep track of their own expiration dates of membership. Hell, I got an e-mail from the Society just last week reminding me mine expires in November!
          So, I think self policing here should be OK.
          Adolphus