20Adding residency Requirements to the language

  • joscelyn70
    Apr 5, 2008
      I think that proof of residency in Delaware needs to be included in this section:

      A closed ballot process will be used to conduct Officer elections. Prior to receiving a ballot, each paid member will show their membership card as proof of membership. Proxy ballots are allowed, and will require the individuals name and a copy of proof of membership (membership card or a mailing label from a Kingdom or Society newsletter) on the ballot or attached in order for it to be valid. Proxy ballots are due the day of the election.

      We do require it when we do elections but it needs to be in writing.  It should also be included in the wording for letter of intent for proof of membership and residency within the Shire.

      What do you all think?

      Joscelyn