About the 89 & 60 model

  • jat425
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 3, 2001
      This is Earl again,i put the pictures of the 60
      Deville in the photo album,...The 60 model has the 390
      V-8 that i believe was in use from 55 to 63,..then in
      64 i think the 429 was in use..I traded a 1980
      harley 1200 for the 60 Cadillac.Now about the 89
      Brougham,the 4 years i have had it i have enjoyed great
      driving!!!I bought it from David Taylor Cadillac here in
      Houston Texas,for 7,500.00 and it had only 42,000
      original miles and had only one owner,White with burgandy
      leather interior with the great 307 Olds cast iron
      block,It still is in as good a shape as when i bought it
      AC and everything,no dents ,no rust,perfect!!!The 60
      model has no dents either and also is a one owner car.I
      will add shots of the 89 model for you all
      today,...Thanks...Earl
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002