mature red head 49 years young

  • Kirsti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I'm 49 years young and I spend a lot of time traveling, reading, and enjoying life in general

      I really enjoy getting to know people online from all around the world, sometimes I make some really great friends and end up with a great excuse to do more travelling :)

      I am not afraid of my sexuality and you shouldn't be either, I love my body and enjoy being nude and I find it very attractive when a man feels good about himself and his body as well

      I also enjoy meeting people from my own area but at my age it's not like I go clubbing a lot hehe

      The internet makes it a lot easier to strike up a chat with some one and go from there

      I love a gentleman who is kind and good hearted and knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it

      So drop by and view my photos and sign my guestbook or contact me and lets start chatting

      http://nibbledibble.info/prettysteph/