Re: Speedo in Kilometers per Hour.

  • vicbrincat
    Message 1 of 185 , May 29 7:02 PM
      Thanks for that link. There is some very good
      info there.<br><br>Now here's an interseting one. I
      have recently heard of a '58/'57 Brougham that was
      sold originally in the Southern California area. The
      amazing thing about this car is that for some weird
      reason, it has a speedometer in Kph!! I am told that the
      speedometer is original!! There must be more to this
      story...maybe it was realy sold in Mexico originally. Does
      Mexico use Kph????<br><br>Vic Brincat
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002