Anyone want to date me?

  • Tybi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi everyone, I'd like to express my interest in finding someone online who would like to date me.

      I've recently become available and thought I'd try the net for a dating source rather than cruising the bars and clubs for another loser like the last one.

      Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks

      contact me here

      http://camprofiles.info/flirt/flirt.html