Re: Speedo in Kilometers per Hour.

  • mdcbert
    Message 1 of 185 , May 29, 2001
      I didnt know that... Heres an interesting link
      for those who care about GM`s usa/canada models, and
      variables (mostly pontiac and chevy) good reading
      thouigh<a href=http://clubs.hemmings.com/chevytalk/GMhistory/CHEVROLET1958.html target=new>http://clubs.hemmings.com/chevytalk/GMhistory/CHEVROLET1958.html</a>
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002