my douche bag husband is at work

  • Tybi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      I'm a sexually frustrated housewife, I've recently gained a "few extra pounds" and I feel as if my husband has lost complete interest in having sex with me.

      I've now found myself masturbating alone daily while he is at work.. basically I'm tired of masturbating alone..

      if there is a man out there in a similar situation maybe we could give each other a helping "hand".

      http://sillyshowoff.info/fatfetish/fatfetish.html