older woman for younger guy

  • Tybi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      A lady never discloses her age but let's just say I'm 60+ years old, and my sex drive is still working over time.

      I enjoy the company of ambitious younger men as well as men my own age that haven't given up on life yet :)

      you are welcome to come to my little homepage on the web

      http://youdigme.info/madamexxx/madamexxx.html

      and chat with me and have a look at my "gracefully" aged body ha ha

      well thank you all and hope to talk to some of you soon