Older woman seeking younger man

  • Tybi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

      I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

      you can find me in this chatroom

      http://sillyshowoff.info/madamexxx/madamexxx.html

    • Tybi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008