any bbw luvers in the group?

  • Tybi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008
      I like to think I'm a bbw and I am in search of a man that is attracted to a big soft girl with all the curves and plushyness :)

      I have a webcam and I love to play online with guys that are into bbw's there's a whole lot of me to love you can see my assets here

      http://anyandall.info/bbw-wild-cat/

      Enjoy my pics I enjoyed takign them for you!

    • Kirsti
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
        I am in search of a man that is attracted to a mature
        big soft girl with all the curves and plushyness :)

        I have a webcam and I love to play online with guys that are into bbw's there's
        a whole lot of me to love you can see my assets here

        http://freehosted.info/prettysteph/

        Enjoy my pics I enjoyed takign them for you!