transgender seeking love and acceptance [pics]

  • Mella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      I'm hoping to find someone in the group that is confident enough in themselves to be able to enjoy the company of a good woman.

      I do consider myself to be a woman regardless of what the mainstream thinks of it.. I have a webcam so if you are an open loving person come and chat with me

      here is my profile and a few of my pictures.

      http://sillyshowoff.info/tglove/tglove.html